Sweetlife Festival at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. Many festivalgoers came back for seconds and thirds of Kenji's ultimate sliders. It was a crazy day, not to mention interrupted by some scattered thunderstorms which made for some fun umbrella-protected griddling of burgers. Check out photos of us and other food vendors at the festival!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Beyond Memorial Day Burgers: 13 Recipes for Grilled Steak and More
- Serious Eats Recommends: 6 Food-Focused Books, Podcasts, and TV Shows We Love Right Now
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night