Sweetlife Festival at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. Many festivalgoers came back for seconds and thirds of Kenji's ultimate sliders. It was a crazy day, not to mention interrupted by some scattered thunderstorms which made for some fun umbrella-protected griddling of burgers. Check out photos of us and other food vendors at the festival!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Beautiful, Flaky Pie Crust the Old-Fashioned Way
- The Big Green Egg and Beyond: The 10 Best Kamado Smokers and Grills
- Win Your Next Potluck With Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans)