What did we do this weekend? Make about 800 sliders at the Sweetlife Festival at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. Many festivalgoers came back for seconds and thirds of Kenji's ultimate sliders. It was a crazy day, not to mention interrupted by some scattered thunderstorms which made for some fun umbrella-protected griddling of burgers. Check out photos of us and other food vendors at the festival!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen