Sweetlife Festival at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. Many festivalgoers came back for seconds and thirds of Kenji's ultimate sliders. It was a crazy day, not to mention interrupted by some scattered thunderstorms which made for some fun umbrella-protected griddling of burgers. Check out photos of us and other food vendors at the festival!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew