The farmers' market on Bartlett Street and 22nd in San Francisco's Mission neighborhood is small but mighty, serving an after-work crowd year round with ready-to-eat food from 4505 Meats, Roli Roti, Bok Ssam, and more, plus a number of pastry vendors as well as farms offering produce. And while citrus season has been a pretty good time, fruits and vegetables are starting to get much more exciting. Last Thursday's highlights included ripe apricots (!) and peaches (!!) as well as an assortment of berries. Check out our snapshots in the slideshow above »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)