We're bringing you links you might might have missed from bloggers all over the web.
- This Coconut Cake is so fluffy, we almost want it for a pillow. But then we'd have frosting and coconut in our ears.. [Willow Bird Baking]
- These Caramel Cracker Bars have it all going on: sugar, salt, crunch, caramel and chocolate. [Shugary Sweets]
- Gluten-free Brownies? Well, okay. Now let's add some zucchini. [Strands of my Life]
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake may be so last-century, but Bakers Royale revived the idea with this upside-down blood orange cake. [Bakers Royale]
- Coming down from that sugar high, here's a recipe for Shrimp in Ginger Butter Sauce. [Liz the Chef]
- Looking for something simple? Try this Easy Paneer Tikka Masala. [Soni's Food]