We're bringing you links to recipes you might have missed, from bloggers all over the web.
- Was there ever a better marriage than shrimp and grits? Maybe. But we still love this. [Magnolia Days]
- Easter might be over, but we're still curious about Mazurek, a Polish Easter tart with chocolate, prunes, and rum. [Magda's Cauldron]
- Cream of chicken soup, no can opener required. [Real Girl Food: Unmodified]
- White chocolate, apricots and bacon fall into the oatmeal cookie batter. [That Skinny Chick Can Bake]
- Brussels sprouts fans, this one's for you. Brown sugar bacon brussels sprouts. [Savory Simple]
- White chocolate coconut mojito cookies. You might need a second to process all of that. [Cupcakes to Caviar]