Austin Food & Wine Festival kicks off its second year tomorrow at the highly anticipated Taste of Texas event. This festival gathers food lovers and chefs from across the country to celebrate the best that Texas has to offer. We asked eight participating chefs and a bartender what Texas ingredients they currently love working with the most. Check out the slideshow to see their favorite local picks »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out