Austin Food & Wine Festival kicks off its second year tomorrow at the highly anticipated Taste of Texas event. This festival gathers food lovers and chefs from across the country to celebrate the best that Texas has to offer. We asked eight participating chefs and a bartender what Texas ingredients they currently love working with the most. Check out the slideshow to see their favorite local picks »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)