This week we tasted Pocky and dry-aged beef (not at the same time), played with dry ice, ate loaded banh mis, and more. (Sorry, no dogs. Yeah, why did we even bother writing this post?)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert