Of all the date nights in the year, the Valentine's Day date night comes with especially big pressures. Where will you get a reservation? Will you even get a reservation? Do they even take reservations? Ah, geez. To avoid all the fuss, we're tempted to just stay in and make a lovely meal at home. You can own the table the whole night, and nobody will judge when you open a third bottle of wine. Here are some of our favorite recipes for Valentine's Day dinners at home.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- 31 Thirst-Quenching Drinks for Labor Day
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits