Of all the date nights in the year, the Valentine's Day date night comes with especially big pressures. Where will you get a reservation? Will you even get a reservation? Do they even take reservations? Ah, geez. To avoid all the fuss, we're tempted to just stay in and make a lovely meal at home. You can own the table the whole night, and nobody will judge when you open a third bottle of wine. Here are some of our favorite recipes for Valentine's Day dinners at home.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops