Another month goes by, and though it was a short one, we filled it with many bites—some more delicious than others. For example, the bún chả that Carey ate in Vietnam, the Sri Lankan treats that Max and Erin found on Staten Island, and the roast goose leg Robyn feasted upon in Hong Kong. Check out all of February's best bites, and please share yours!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers