Another month goes by, and though it was a short one, we filled it with many bites—some more delicious than others. For example, the bún chả that Carey ate in Vietnam, the Sri Lankan treats that Max and Erin found on Staten Island, and the roast goose leg Robyn feasted upon in Hong Kong. Check out all of February's best bites, and please share yours!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do