With the Oscars coming up on Sunday, we felt like looking back at our favorite food movies over the years. Some of these picks aren't food movies per se but they still have some amazing scenes involving food. Take, for example, the notorious "I'll have what she's having" scene in When Harry Met Sally. We've also included the classics, like Babette's Feast and Tampopo. What are your favorites? Which food flicks did we miss?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops