For many chefs, celebrating Valentine's Day on February fourteenth proper isn't even an option. They're undoubtedly slammed in their restaurant kitchens, so this is more of a fantasy question. But it sounds like many of them know exactly what this dream dinner would look like if it could exist. Mac and cheese, caviar, or some Ethiopian doro watt—see what all 10 of our chef-pals said in the slideshow.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits