For many chefs, celebrating Valentine's Day on February fourteenth proper isn't even an option. They're undoubtedly slammed in their restaurant kitchens, so this is more of a fantasy question. But it sounds like many of them know exactly what this dream dinner would look like if it could exist. Mac and cheese, caviar, or some Ethiopian doro watt—see what all 10 of our chef-pals said in the slideshow.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter