This month we ate fried chicken in San Francisco and New York, a big bowl of khao soi in Thailand, a plate of sea urchin and bone marrow (now that's some surf and turf), and more bites we can't stop thinking about. See them all in the slideshow! And tell us, what was your best bite of the month?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter