In case you missed 2012 in the world of Serious Eats, here's a little photo montage of highlights. We tasted many things (ice cream, biscuits, dumplings, Spam Wellington...), played with cute dogs, worked with a talented gang of writers and interns, and let us not forget that time we attempted to build the tallest Oreo stack in history. It was a great year. Relive the memories with us!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- 31 Thirst-Quenching Drinks for Labor Day
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes