In case you missed 2012 in the world of Serious Eats, here's a little photo montage of highlights. We tasted many things (ice cream, biscuits, dumplings, Spam Wellington...), played with cute dogs, worked with a talented gang of writers and interns, and let us not forget that time we attempted to build the tallest Oreo stack in history. It was a great year. Relive the memories with us!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America