Editor's note: We're giving away another crazy good food item today on Serious Eats. Try your luck!
We know how fanatical some people are for Sriracha. Shoot, there's a whole cookbook devoted to recipes involving the Rooster Sauce. If you're the type who squirts the spicy-sweet, garlicky-vinegary, all-purpose red potion over eggs, fries, and really whatever (because what doesn't taste better with Sriracha?) or you have a little brother who fits the above description, then you should be entering this giveaway.
Back by popular demand this holiday season, here's your chance to win the Sriracha Lover's Ultimate Gift Pack! Special thanks to The Sriracha Cookbook author Randy Clemens who compiled all of the Sriracha goodies you could ever want in this gift pack:
- A copy of The Sriracha Cookbook by our pal Randy! Just about every Srirachified recipe you could imagine. What's more, you'll also win a signed copy of his not-yet-released The Veggie-Lover's Sriracha Cookbook. This won't ship until closer to its July 2013 release date, but you'll be one of the VERY FIRST people to get a copy! Boom!
- A container of Randy's homemade Gourmet Sriracha Salt, perfect for sprinkling on popcorn, baked potatoes, french fries, eggs, corn on the cob, steaks, grilled fish, or just about anything. It's also great for rimming glasses if you're making a margarita, Bloody Mary, or michelada.
- A bottle of Sriracha Bitters from the fine folks at Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters to spice up your cocktail.
- A Sriracha iPhone case from iCaseSeraSera (for iPhone 4 or 5)
- A bunch of Sriracha goodies from The Oatmeal's comic: Sriracha Lip Balm, Sriracha Popcorn, an "I ❤ Sriracha" bumper sticker,and an "I ❤ Sriracha" apron.
- A 4-pack of Sriracha Flying Rooster Chocolate Truffles from Sôcôla Chocolatier.
- Spicy Sriracha Peas! Wasabi peas with even more of a kick.
- And of course, what Rooster Sauce collection would be complete without an assortment of different brands of Sriracha?! (Oh, you thought there was only one kind? Pshaw.) We'll throw in a few different selections from Thailand and the U.S., including JoJo's Sriracha, a small-batch, handcrafted Sriracha made in Brooklyn.
To enter this contest, all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below about your favorite Sriracha-friendly foods.
You have until 3 p.m. ET tomorrow (December 31) to enter. One winner will be chosen at random from among the commenters. Contest winners are limited to residents of the continental U.S. You can only win once during the duration of the Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway contest, and only enter once per giveaway post. The standard Serious Eats contest rules apply.