Some families choose a big roast of beef; others, a glazed ham; and if you're Rick Bayless, it'll be goat birria. We asked some of our chef pals what they're serving on the holiday table. How about you—what will the main protein centerpiece be on your table this year?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes