Surely everyone out there knows a cereal fanatic. Growing up, I got to choose one full-size box of sugary cereal for Christmas morning, which was all the cereal gifts I needed. But these days, now that I can buy my own boxes any day of the week, one of these gifts would fit the bill for the holidays.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do