The single best food you ate in 2012? Can you even answer such a question?! Upon serious reflection, we sort of did. From breakfast in Israel to sandwiches in Chicago to a kale salad in the Bay Area, here are the very best bites the Serious Eats team ate, all over the globe, this year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams