Many chefs already have every kitchen item they could ever possibly need. Tony Maws admits, he'd rather just be gifted Red Sox tickets. But other chefs we asked still prize a sentimental skillet or rare honey they've received over the years. See how 12 chefs answered the "best gift ever" question. Some of them also dropped hints at to what they'd like to find in their stockings this year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen