Many chefs already have every kitchen item they could ever possibly need. Tony Maws admits, he'd rather just be gifted Red Sox tickets. But other chefs we asked still prize a sentimental skillet or rare honey they've received over the years. See how 12 chefs answered the "best gift ever" question. Some of them also dropped hints at to what they'd like to find in their stockings this year.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits