Turkey doesn't have to be boring each and every year. When we asked chefs how they like to prepare the bird on Thanksgiving, their responses were anything but boring. Turkey legs stuffed with foie gras and chestnuts; whiskey-brined and roasted; grilled outside to save oven space. We asked 17 of our favorite chefs to talk turkey. Find out how they keep the flavors interesting and the meat juicy.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster