This week we had a mini guacamole and margarita party with chef Rick Bayless who stopped by the office (woo!). We also went on a market tour with pastry goddess Dorie Greenspan and made awesome liver stuffing with Nasty Bits columnist Chichi. (Unfortunately, no dogs. We'll understand if you don't even click through this post. [quietly sobs])
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout