This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, we...weren't at Serious Eats World Headquarters. Our New York office has been mostly closed for the second week in a row due to lack of Internet, so most of us have been working from home/coffeeshops/anywhere with Wi-Fi. Instead of going another week without a slideshow, here are some photos of where we've been outside the office.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For