This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, we...weren't at Serious Eats World Headquarters. Our New York office has been mostly closed for the second week in a row due to lack of Internet, so most of us have been working from home/coffeeshops/anywhere with Wi-Fi. Instead of going another week without a slideshow, here are some photos of where we've been outside the office.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)