This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, we...weren't at Serious Eats World Headquarters. Our New York office has been mostly closed for the second week in a row due to lack of Internet, so most of us have been working from home/coffeeshops/anywhere with Wi-Fi. Instead of going another week without a slideshow, here are some photos of where we've been outside the office.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- BraveTart: Homemade Cheez-Its FTW
- The Best Honing Steel (Not Sharpening Steel!) for Your Knife