This week at Serious Eats World Headquarters, we...weren't at Serious Eats World Headquarters. Our New York office has been mostly closed for the second week in a row due to lack of Internet, so most of us have been working from home/coffeeshops/anywhere with Wi-Fi. Instead of going another week without a slideshow, here are some photos of where we've been outside the office.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster