Most of the month we sat around thinking and talking about Thanksgiving, but we did eat some foods other than turkey and pie in November. It's time for the Serious Eats staffers to share their can't-stop-thinking-about bites of the month, including dungeness crab in San Francisco, halvah in Israel, hot pot in Flushing, and...some turkey and pie too.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes