Now that Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away, we're already planning the feast! All month we'll be bringing you some of our favorite recipes for Turkey Day sides, starting with these tasty brussels sprouts. Whether you opt to make yours rich and cheesy or simply seared with bacon, this once unfashionable veggie has been reclaimed, and it's a wonderful addition to the Thanksgiving spread. Especially if it means converting your once brussels-sprouts-hating aunt.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut