Thanksgiving Sides: 6 Brussels Sprouts Recipes
Now that Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away, we're already planning the feast! All month we'll be bringing you some of our favorite recipes for Turkey Day sides, starting with these tasty brussels sprouts. Whether you opt to make yours rich and cheesy or simply seared with bacon, this once unfashionable veggie has been reclaimed, and it's a wonderful addition to the Thanksgiving spread. Especially if it means converting your once brussels-sprouts-hating aunt.
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin with Blue Cheese
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha-Honey Sauce
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic Vinegar
- Stone Pale Ale and Garlic Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels Sprout-Potato Hash