There's something so homey about a basket filled with breads and biscuits. Since Thanksgiving is the homiest of holidays, check out our great variety of bread and biscuit recipes. Whether you're looking for something gluten-free, quick and basic, herbed, or super flaky, you should be able to find your perfect roll here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams