Staff Picks: Our Favorite Fall Recipes
Fall is in full swing here at Serious Eats. The chill in the air and crunchy leaves under our boots has us merrily reaching for squash, brussel sprouts, cans of pumpkin puree, and more. See all of our favorite recipes this time of year, and please share yours!
- Carrie Vasios: Apple Crisp
- Carey Jones: Lentil And Eggplant Chili Mole
- Maggie Hoffman: Olive Oil Pumpkin Bread
- Max Falkowitz: Pumpkin Brownie Chunk Ice Cream
- Ben Fishner: Roasted Root Vegetables
- Jessica Leibowitz: Pumpkin Anything!
- Robyn Lee: Brussel Sprouts And Bacon
- Ed Levine: My Wife's Plum Tart
- Erin Zimmer: Baked Kale-Stuffed Squash
- Jen Weinberg: Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins