5 Ways to Spice Up Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
If you're planning to carve a pumpkin this year, don't forget about the bonus snack that's built into every pumpkin: fresh roasted pumpkin seeds!
We probably all know the seed-roasting technique by heart: scoop, dry, bake until crispy, and spice. But what spices? There's nothing wrong with the classic seeds, roasted with some oil or butter and salt, but in case you want to get more creative with seasoning combos, here are five ideas. Any other flavors you like to add?
Brush up on seed-roasting here with a step-by-step slideshow.
- Basic Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Ginger-Orange Zest Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cheesy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cinnamon-Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Candied Espresso and Brown Sugar Seeds