This week, we ate a giant bowl of ice cream at the Tillamook factory in Oregon (stay tuned for the full recap on Sweets soon!), tried the worst Oreo cookies ever, injected fear into some dumplings, and more. (Sorry, no dogs this week. Yes, we're sad, too. But there is one baby!)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout