This week we made a Thanksgiving cherpumple, ate a lot of ice cream, said good-bye to a few interns, watch Yuba and Hambone lick mashed potatoes off their noses, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads