As we wrap up this month, a fun question to ask is: what was August's best bite? What bite are we still thinking about days later? There were quite a few memorable ones: duck larb, a perfect baguette loaf, apricot soup, and more.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer