Shhhh—forget we ever told you any of this. Some of the following responses are both embarrassing and credibility-sacrificing. Here are the foods we eat when *we think* nobody else is looking. The Wendy's fries, the peanut butter spoonfuls straight from the jar, the Chinese takeout that we pretend we never ordered. How about you? C'mon, reveal.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops