Franch Dressing = an orange, creamy French/Ranch dressing combo that made a cameo on last night's Breaking Bad episode. I'll stop right there to avoid spoilers, but as you might suspect, condiments never portend anything good on Breaking Bad. Hey Josh, want to engineer "Franch" for one of your upcoming Sauced columns, hmmm?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?