Franch Dressing = an orange, creamy French/Ranch dressing combo that made a cameo on last night's Breaking Bad episode. I'll stop right there to avoid spoilers, but as you might suspect, condiments never portend anything good on Breaking Bad. Hey Josh, want to engineer "Franch" for one of your upcoming Sauced columns, hmmm?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops