Franch Dressing = an orange, creamy French/Ranch dressing combo that made a cameo on last night's Breaking Bad episode. I'll stop right there to avoid spoilers, but as you might suspect, condiments never portend anything good on Breaking Bad. Hey Josh, want to engineer "Franch" for one of your upcoming Sauced columns, hmmm?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew