Franch Dressing = an orange, creamy French/Ranch dressing combo that made a cameo on last night's Breaking Bad episode. I'll stop right there to avoid spoilers, but as you might suspect, condiments never portend anything good on Breaking Bad. Hey Josh, want to engineer "Franch" for one of your upcoming Sauced columns, hmmm?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits