Franch Dressing = an orange, creamy French/Ranch dressing combo that made a cameo on last night's Breaking Bad episode. I'll stop right there to avoid spoilers, but as you might suspect, condiments never portend anything good on Breaking Bad. Hey Josh, want to engineer "Franch" for one of your upcoming Sauced columns, hmmm?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later