Long, hot days. Late nights. The smell of smoke in the air. It's summer in America, and we're grilling. Take cookout standards like ribs and chicken to the next level with these 12 recipes for barbecue sauce from our grillmeister Josh. Click through all 12 in the slideshow, or head straight to each one below.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes