To be honest, we kind of dread these questions. A single last bite? Are you kidding? As you'll see from our responses, some of us interpreted this as last meal, composed of several bites (ahem, Ed!). It's not really a fair question, and can really depend on what day you ask us, but if we had to choose one final bite on this earth... Rocky Road ice cream, pizza, fresh-baked cookies, and more of our picks. How about you?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do