Here are 24 chicken recipes for your Memorial Day weekend, each one tested, tasted, and Serious Eats approved.
Click through the slideshow, or head straight to the recipes below!
Whole Chicken On The Grill
- Mexican Roadside Chicken with Green Onions »
- Grilled Chicken Under a Brick with Lemon, Garlic, and Rosemary »
- Tandoor-Style Grilled Chickens or Cornish Hens »
- Huli Huli Chicken »
- Hellfire Jerk Chicken With Rummy Grilled Pineapple »
- Cornell Chicken (Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce) »
- Grilled Coq au Vin »
Chicken Thighs and Legs On The Grill
- Competition-Style Barbecue Chicken Thighs »
- Grilled Mustard Chicken with Fresh Corn Polenta »
- Sweet-Hot Chutney-Grilled Chicken »
Chicken Breast on the Grill
- Chicken with Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette and Fingerling Potatoes »
- Spanish Spice-Rubbed Chicken Breasts »
- Chicken Involtini with Prosciutto and Basil »
Chicken Wings on the Grill
- Habanero Barbecue Wings »
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings »
- Grilled Buffalo Wings »
- Grilled Honey Chipotle Wings »
- Dragon's Chicken Wings »
- Grilled Jerk Chicken Wings »
- Grilled Chili Chicken Wings »
Sandwiches and Tacos on the Grill
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas »
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Pumpkin Seed Sauce »
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich »
- Beer-Marinated Grilled Chicken Tacos »
More Memorial Day Recipes!
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.