25 Grilled Pork Recipes For Your Memorial Day Grill
We love pork, we love fire, and pork and fire love each other, so why don't we all get together for a ménage à trois over by the grill this weekend?
Here are 20 recipes ranging from ultra-simple to stay-up-all-night-by-the-smoker, sure to please even the pickiest of pig pickers.
Pork Chops and Loins
- Stuffed Pork Chops »
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Corn Salsa »
- Dried Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin »
- Pork Loin with Apple-Cranberry Filling »
- Planked Maple-Mustard Pork Tenderloin »
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Pork Loin »
- Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin »
Pork From Not Around These Parts
Slow Cooked and Smokey
- Pernil »
- Smoked Pork Belly Marinated in Char Siu Sauce »
- Serious Eats' Pulled Pork Belly Sandwiches with Coleslaw »
- Pulled Pork »
Pork On A Stick
- Pecan-Crusted Pork Pinwheels »
- Pork Souvlaki with Pita and Tzatziki »
- Jerk Pork Skewers »
- Pinchos Morunos »
- Filipino Barbecue »
More Memorial Day Recipes!
- 24 Grilled Chicken Recipes For Your Memorial Day Grill »
- 16 Grilled Steak Recipes for Your Memorial Day Grill »
- 25 Sausage and Hot Dog Recipes For Your Memorial Day Grill »
- 26 Grilled Snacks, Appetizers, and Side Dishes For Your Memorial Day Grill »
- 13 Sweets for Your Memorial Day Cookout »
- Drinks for Memorial Day Weekend »
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.