Over the last few weeks, our cereal bureau chief Leandra has been tasting her way through the library of Cheerios flavors in our office. The number of handfuls of O's she's eaten in the name of research? We probably can't even count that high. Herewith a look at all the flavors in one slideshow, with tasting notes on each. There were many highs, some lows. What box of Cheerios do you reach for?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew