The contents of a fridge can say a lot about a person. Like, if you're Drinks editor Maggie, it means you only have room for wine bottles to review (and maybe a tub of hummus). If you're Sweets editor Carrie, you've devoted a shelf exclusively to jam. And if you're Slice editor Meredith, you love biscuits so much, you always have a carton of buttermilk on hand just in case. This was a fun voyeuristic project—take a look inside our fridges and freezers.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster