12 Great Recipes For Chicken on the Grill
Ok, so chicken ain't the most exciting of all meats out there, but you'd never know that given the amount of flavor we pack into the birds with 12 of our favorite grill recipes. Some are quick, some are more involved, they span the globe from Spain to Mexico to India, and all are delicious.
Every recipe is tested by our devoted team of recipe developers, so you know they're going to work. Have a question or a concern? Just jump into the comments and ask away—we're always here to lend a helping hand.
Click through the slideshow, or jump straight to the recipes below:
Go Straight To The Recipes
- Chicken With Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette And Fingerling Potatoes
- Mexican Roadside Chicken With Green Onions
- Tandoor-Style Grilled Chickens or Cornish Hens
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Sweet-Hot Chutney-Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Involtini With Prosciutto And Basil
- Grilled Chicken Under A Brick with Lemon, Garlic, and Rosemary
- Jerk Chicken Wings
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Fajitas
- Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken
- Spanish Roast Chicken With Romesco And Grilled Onions
And make sure to check out our other great tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved recipes on the Serious Eats Recipes Page.
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Chief Creative Officer of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.